CAESARS SPORTSBOOK REWARDS OVERVIEW
The Caesars Reward program is a chance for players to earn reward credits which can be redeemed for exciting gifts.
It is designed to reward user loyalty and engagement by providing users with exclusive perks, increasing benefits and a sense of progression as they climb the tiers.
It operates on a tiered system which gives players a chance to earn points or credits based on their betting activity. These points determine the players’ tier level with each tier unlocking more lucrative rewards and privileges.
HOW THE CAESARS SPORTSBOOK REWARDS WORKS
There are no weird requirements or hidden rules with the Caesars sportsbook rewards program as it delivers everything it promises.
Just constantly place bets to earn points that can ultimately be redeemed for lucrative prizes.
There are two types of credits: Rewards Credits and Tier Credits.
Sports bettors have the opportunity to earn one Reward Credit for every $5 spent at the sportsbook.
- 💰 Reward Credits
Reward Credits are similar to reward points earned by using certain types of credit cards. The credits can be redeemed for show tickets, dinner at the casino, and more.
- 🪙 Tier Credits
Tier Credits are similar to airline status based on frequent flyer mile accumulation. They serve just one function which is determining each member’s level in the Caesars Rewards VIP program.
Caesars customers begin as Gold members and can move up through six membership levels to unlock passive benefits that grow in value each step up.
HOW TO EARN REWARD CREDITS ON CAESARS
There are a variety of ways for Caesars Rewards members to earn Reward Credits. You earn 1 reward credit for every $5 of potential profit on sports bets placed.
Reward Credits will be accrued upon bet settlement. Earning maximum is 2 Reward Credits for every $1 wagered.
The tiers at the Caesars sportsbook rewards program are only accessible by gaining points. There are six different tiers and the points needed to unlock them are listed below:
- Gold: 0 – 4,999 tier credits
- Platinum: 5,000 – 14,999 tier credits
- Diamond: 15,000 – 24,999 tier credits
- Diamond Plus: 25,000 – 74,999 tier credits
- Diamond Elite: 75,000 – 149,999 tier credits
- Seven Stars: 150,000 tier credits or more.
The more Tier Credits you accumulate by spending, the more perks you get, such as VIP lounge access, hotel upgrades, and complimentary valet parking.
The Tier Credits you earn in a calendar year add up to your annual tier score, which determines your Tier Status within Caesars Rewards.
Caesars Rewards Milestones
The Caesars sportsbook Rewards program allows players have the chance to earn Tier Credit bonuses every day.
With this benefit, you can earn extra Tier Credits just for reaching a daily milestone, making it easier to achieve Tier Status and enjoy the great benefits associated with it.
There are four levels of Tier Credit bonuses, which are based on the total number of Tier Credits you earn in a day, putting you in control of the bonuses you achieve.
These levels are outlined below:
HOW TO REDEEM CAESARS REWARD CREDITS
One of the great things about the Caesars sportsbook Reward Credits is that it is quite flexible and can be used for what you want, when you want.
They can be used in a variety of ways and whether you use them during every visit or save them up for something special, the choice remains yours.
All you have to do is present your Caesars Rewards card and you are good to go.
Below are a few places you can redeem and use your Reward Credits:
- 💻 Online
You can convert your reward Credits to bonus cash on the Caesars sportsbook app or website.
Every 100 Reward Credits is worth $1 in bonus cash which can be used to place sports wagers or play online casino games.
- 🏠 Physical Locations
You can visit a Caesars Reward Centre to redeem your Reward Credits for free play at any Caesars Rewards casino.
200 Reward Credits is worth $1 which can be redeemed at the user’s convenience.
The Reward Credits can also be used for hotel reservations at all Caesars Las Vegas locations, dining, shopping and show tickets.
- 🤝 Caesars Partners
You can also redeem and use your credits at any authorized Caesars partner like :
CAESARS REWARDS ECATALOG
Shop from home and redeem Reward Credits for gift cards to select retailers or great products like electronics, housewares and more. Learn More
Transfer your Reward Credits to Wyndham Rewards points.Learn More
CAESARS REWARDS LIVE EVENTS
Redeem your Reward Credits for sports, concerts and theater events near you and nationwide. Learn More
WORLD SERIES OF POKER
Redeem Reward Credits for buy-in to World Series of Poker and WSOP circuit events. Learn More
CAESARS SPORTSBOOK & CASINO STORE
Mobile Sportsbook users can shop from home and redeemReward Credits for Caesars-branded merch, gift cards from selectretailers, or great products like electronics, outdoor accessories,and more! Learn More
There are certain rules and regulations that govern the Caesars sportsbook Reward program. Some of these rules are highlighted below:
- Players must be of legal age and present valid government-issued photo identification before obtaining a Rewards card and redeem Reward Credits.
- Tier Credits always reset to 0 on January 1 as Tier Status must be earned each year to maintain your status for the following year.
- The benefits of the Program are solely for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”).
- Bets that have not settled, and bets that were cashed out, cancelled, or voided are not eligible to earn Reward Credits and Tier Credits.
- Bets placed using Bonus Bets or Bonus Cash, and the boosted amount of a Profit Boost, are not eligible to earn Reward Credits and Tier Credits.
- A Member may not allow any other person to use his or her Caesars Rewards card or access his or her account. Caesars Rewards cards are non-transferable.
- A Member may accumulate Tier Credits and accumulate/redeem Reward Credits at any participating property. A list of participating properties is available at the Caesars Rewards Centre.
- Tier Credits cannot be earned on any free slot play coupons, free table play vouchers, promotional chips or free play downloaded to slot machines.
CAESARS SPORTSBOOK REWARDS AVAILABLE STATES
Caesars Sportsbook is legal in 20 states, where you can become a member of the Rewards Program:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
- Washington D.C.