Bet365 NCAAF Early Payout Offer
Sports betting enthusiasts who like to wager on College Football are in for a treat with the opportunity to lock in their winnings early on with the Bet365 NCAAF Early Payout Offer.
To be eligible for this offer, place a straight bet on any NCAAF game or include one in a parlay. If the team you back claims a 17-point advantage at any stage in the game.
It doesn’t matter if the opponent stages a comeback. Your bets will be settled as won when the team you back gains a 17-point advantage.
In the case of a straight bet, your bet will be settled as won, while a selection in a parlay will be ticked off as a win. To benefit from this opportunity during the NCAAF season, you can start by creating a Bet365 account.
How Does the Bet365 NCAAF Early Payout Work?
Here in this section, we will explain how the Bet365 NCAAF Early Payout Offer Works.
To make the most of this offer, follow the steps listed below.
- Create an account on Bet365
- Place a pre-game bet on the Money Line market for any game in the NCAAF
- For straight bets, if the team you back gets a 17-point advantage over their opponents at any point in the game, Bet365 will pay out your bet as won
- In the case of parlay bets and Same Game Parlays, if the team you backed gains a 17-point advantage, the selection will be marked as won, and other legs will be left to run.
You can learn much more about College football offers on our College football betting promos page.
- Bet365 NCAAF Early Payout Terms & Conditions
- The offer is applicable to new and eligible customers only
- Only pre-game straight bets and parlays (including all options) on the Money Line (2-Way) market for any game in the NCAAF
- The offer does not apply to cashed-out bets. Where a bet has been partially cashed out, and your team gains a 17-point advantage, the bet will be settled on the remaining active wager.
- Bets placed on pre-season, exhibition, or All-Star games do not count toward this offer
- If a qualifying bet is edited using the Bet365 Edit Bet feature before the start of the game, and the team you back gains a 17-point advantage, the bet will be settled on the new wager
- If a bet is paid out early in accordance with the offer, it will not be paid out again if the selection goes on to win the game
- A withholding tax may be applied on winnings
- Bet365 May reclaim any bonus amount, bonus bet, bonus bets, or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error
- Bet365 May at any time amend the promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel the promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- For more information, visit the Bet365 website