Betfair Sign Up Offer
📣 Calling all sportsbook fans: you get your money back up to £20 in cash if your bet loses. Minimum stake is £10 (maximum stake £20) as either single or multiples at minimum combined odds of 1.2. Simple, straightforward and sports focused!
Why the Betfair sign up offer is good
- You can place single, each way and system bets as part of your qualifying bet, all at the same minimum combined odds. This is a really generous offer as it gives you maximum choice and freedom
- It is really straightforward with minimal T&Cs, no wagering requirements and no market restrictions
- Your cash refund (if your bet loses) will be processed within 1 hour. Full name: Bet speedy gonzalez fair.
Who the welcome offer is good for
If you want a sportsbook only bet (which we do!) this is a great offer. Everybody loses - both beginners and experts - but refund back as cash offers really encourage those who wish to start betting and not risk a lot of their own cash.
It is also good for customers who deposit with Visa/Mastercard debit
It is especially good if you want to bet on the exchange, as Betfair is the market leader!
Who the welcome offer is not suitable for
If you want a larger free bet, then other providers do offer this, as well as additional bonuses such as free spins.
If you want to unlock lots of free bet customer promotions, betfair do not have as many as their competitors.
Customers who deposit with an eWallet (Skrill/Boku/Neteller/PayPal) do not qualify for this offer.
How to claim the Welcome offer
Click ‘Claim offer’ and register with Betfair
Register for an account with Betfair
Place your first deposit of at least £10 (and at most £20) on a single or multiple at minimum odds of 1.2
Receive a cash refund of up to £20 if your bet loses!
🔥 Betfair SignUp offer T&Cs
You must place the qualifying bet within 7 days of opening the account
You must be over 18 to register on Betfair
Only one offer per customer per household
*for full T&Cs, visit betfair.com
Existing customer promotions
1) Refer and Earn
All existing customers have the chance to earn £10 in cash for every friend you refer, as long as all those referred stake £10 on more on Sportsbook, Exchange or Casino
The maximum number of friends you can refer is 5. No problem if you’re a Billy No Mates...
but for most of us this is a £50 cash upper limit. You cannot refer family that lives in the same house as you either.
The Betfair Exchange
Imagine you are Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, and you are clapping together your magic shoes chanting ‘there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home’. Now change it to the Wizard of Odds and chant ‘there’s no place like the Betfair exchange’ (wink face)
Promising (and delivering!) on bigger odds and bigger wins, there is no excitement quite like backing, laying and hedging your bet against other real life punters.
Blue = you back a bet, just like against a book aker except you back against other punters, and the odds will be better
Red = you ‘lay’ a bet against a team - you want them to lose the match. You play the role of the bookmaker basically, and you set the odds
Hedging = you place a bet on all potential outcomes so you always win. Not really encouraged, it is only super profitable when the odds are advantageous on both (or all) sides.
The Betfair Exchange
Betfair Sportsbook - how good is it?
Betfair have amazing cash out options, both pre match and in play which is one of the defining features of their sportsbook overall. You can choose a full or partial cash out (depending on the event) so check the cash out symbol next to the odds
They also have incredible live betting options, and the speed on the sportsbook and the exchange does not differ.
Both the Betfair sportsbook and exchange offer brilliant odds and loads of boosts on a range of markets such as goal assists, shots on target for each player and Harry Kane to score a header.
The over/under cards market is a work of art. Move over Da Vinci, I need this on my ceiling.
Betfair also have #Oddsonthat, where the punter (that’s you!) can combine multiple markets to create custom and unique bets and then request a price on them. All you need to do is tweet @Betfair using the #OddsOnThat.
If you’re not feeling creative, then you can choose from the many #OddsOnThat bets that already exist.
#OddsOnThat or #PickYourPunt - c’est quoi la difference?
Betfred have cottoned on and have a similar scheme called #PickYourPunt. Let’s weigh up each one to see where the value lies.
- They have a whole menu section dedicated to Pick Your Punt, so it is easy to access. You can also access it via the match you want to build or pick your punt on.
- Betfred have a cross match football pick your punt builder, where they select a certain number of upcoming matches (when I checked it was 3 or 4) and you can submit outcomes you want to bet on FOR EXAMPLE all home teams to score across all 4 matches or 10+ corners in each match. These cross match pick your punts have great odds too, better than regular pick your punt odds!
- Betfred have the RacingPost verdict showing at the top of all available Pick Your Punt matches which contains tips for the upcoming match. You can also launch an on-page pick your punt builder as soon as you feel inspired to.
- Betfair have their rival Odds On That, which works in precisely the same way as Pick Your Punt but seems to offer a waaay larger range of punts to choose from. This is possibly due to the volume of punters using the betway sportsbook and exchange.
- Betfair also have cross match punts but no separate section for them, so it takes a while to weasel them out of the list. Since they do not specify the matches, it tends to be grouped by competition like ‘all EPL matches’ which is okay, but I quite like the detail on Betfred
- Betfair separate their punts by odds - 80/1+, 25-79/1, up to 9/1 and then 10-24/1. So you can go to the risk group and see what’s there, and the choice is fantastic. The odds are also better than Betfred’s too! In fact the odds are amazing, as is their range of odds boosts for literally every sport.
Go to Betfred for an on page pick your punt builder with specific cross match betting
Go to Betfair for a wider range of punts to choose from with overall incredible odds.
Betfair vs Betfred: Odds on that or Pick you punt?
Acca Free Bets
Get a £2 free bet when you bet £10 worth of accas OR bet builders on football at combined odds of 2.0 or more. This is a 48 hour promotion, sp every 2 days you can take part, and your free bet is awarded within 2 hours.
You can take part in #OddsOnThat as as long as it meets the minimum odds requirement you will be eligible for the free bet.
Horse racing on Betfair
With stupendous live streaming options, the edge of a betting exchange and best odds guaranteed it is a special experience to bet on horse racing with Betfair.
Offering Best Odds guaranteed before 9am on the day of the race, they cover every fixture in UK and IRL as well as numerous international races. There is a good range of information on all horses and trainers, and regular extra place offerings as standard.
Betfair Odds Boosts
Available across UK, IRL and international horse racing as well as other major sport
Betfair have a range of daily odds boosts clearly marked on selected races. Their 'winning favourites' markets are extensive, for example they start at 8 or 9 winning favourites (depending on the fixtures for that day) and they even do Jockey soecials for those who know their girth from their saddle.
Cross Sport specials between horses and football also come under odds boosts, combining winning favourites and players/teams to score.
There are even odds boosts on ante post betting which can ensure you get an incredible deal 365 days in advance of the race. Luv it.
Odds Boosts, Jockey Specials and Cross Sport Specials on Betfair
Casino on Betfair
Betfair casino have a dedicated Megaways section as well as numerous Jackpots, Slots, table games and live casino options. Betfair has all the games you would expect plus a downloadable Betfair poker application for desktop and mobile which includes a Poker loyalty program.
The casino sign up offer of up to 100 free spins is really generous too!
Betfair Casino across mobile
What do I need to know about Betfair
Available deposit methods
6) Bank Transfer
REMEMBER: you cannot access the welcome bonus if you make your qualifying deposit with an e-wallet (Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Boku).
The Betfair sportsbook app is different to the Betfair exchange app (thank goodness) but both are available on the app store and google play. As with the website, they are super easy to use with a clean and professional feel.
Bet UK Customer Service
Betfair have a very in depth FAQ section on their support.betfair page with questions I didn’t even know I had on there. However, when I started the live chat it asked me for my email that I registered with. If you haven’t registered, you will have problems accessing live customer support as it is a virtual assistant you need to deal with before a real person. I really do not like this!!
Who is eligible for the Betfair welcome offer?
All citizens over the age of 18 and who live in UK/IRL.
How can I claim the Betfair welcome offer?
- Click the 'Claim offer' button on this page
- Register for an account with Betfair
- Place your first deposit of at least £10 (and at most £20) on a single or multiple at minimum odds of 1.2
- Receive a cash refund of up to £20 if your bet loses! There is no need to opt in to this promotion.
Are there any wagering requirements for the Betfair sign up offer?
For your initial bet to qualify, you must bet at minimum odds 2.0
How long do I have to use the Betfair welcome offer once I have signed up?
Just 7 days - but that is fairly standard!
Are there promotions for existing customers on Betfair?
Yes, such as their Acca free bets and their substitution guarantee. There are not loads of promotions, but their odds boosts are so vast it's like a promotion on every other bet!